As a follow-up to the Philippine Internet Governance Colloquium in October 2017, FMA, with support from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of the Australian Government, and in collaboration with ICTDavao, Inc., DICT and ISOC-PH, held its first Internet Governance Symposium in Davao City on 23 October 2018.
The speakers’ presentations for this event are now available. See the links below:
1. Free WiFI Updates
2. Disinformation and Democracy
3. Recognising and Responding to Online Gender-Based Violence
4. Key and Emerging Internet Technologies Issues: Philippine Internet Access, Quality and Affordability
5. Adoption of ICTs in the Philippine Educational Institutions
6. Digital Parenting
7. Digital Economies and Start-ups
8. Local Start-ups
9. Digital Inclusion: DICT Tech4Ed Program
10. What is Internet Governance?